Who is responsible for personal information collected on the Site?
Ntc.name, the Site owner and operator, is responsible for the Site’s processing of your personal data and may be contacted at email@example.com
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit the Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of the Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Site’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
– Functional cookies: These improve the user experience, for example by remembering previously entered information so you do not need to enter it twice.
– Analytics cookies: These are anonymous and do not collect personal information but provide aggregated and anonymous demographic and statistical data.
– Third party cookies: For example cookies of social plugins of third parties to enable users to share on social networks such as Facebook. For information regarding the third party cookies, please read their policies.
Special Notice for children under 13 years
This Site is not directed to children under the age of 13 years and we do not intentionally collect, store or in any way use personal information from children younger than 13 years. If you are under 13 years of age you must not send us any personal information and you should leave the Site now.
What personal information do we collect?
We only collect personal information you voluntarily provide to us. The personal information we may collect includes:
– Contact information such as your name, email address, mailing address, and telephone number.
– Payment information such as your paypal address and any required related identification numbers such as a company number or tax number.
– Project information such as project requirements and client provided examples, comments and preferences.
– Potential freelancers and employees submit typical pre-employment details such as contact information, resumes, portfolios and work samples, personal statements, and information on their artistic preferences and areas of interest, e.g. genres and styles.
How do we collect personal information?
We collect personal identification information in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to when you:
– Send us an email
– Fill out a web form
– Order products or services
– Subscribe to our newsletter
If you choose not to provide personal information
You always have the choice to not provide us with your personal information. However, it may not be possible to make full or proper use of the Site if your personal information is not provided to us.
How we use personal information
We may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
– To improve customer service: For example, where your contact information helps us to respond to your customer service requests and support your needs more efficiently.
– To improve the Site: For example, we may use feedback you provide to improve the functionality and performance of the Site or our products and services.
– To send emails about your specific orders, projects and services, or general information about special offers and promotions, or company news and updates.
We do not share your personal information with any third parties, expect to the extent necessary to assist you in relation to a purpose listed above.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser’s name, the type of computer and technical information about User’s means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Retention of personal information
Your personal information will only be retained for as long as it is needed for billing and servicing you and to meet the requirements of business record retention requirements.
Sharing your personal information
Trans-border data flows
Your acceptance of these terms
Accessing, updating or correcting your personal information
You may access, update or correct your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Users who do not want emails from us
If you do not wish to receive email from us you should not provide your email address and not use the Site. You can also refuse any further email by contacting us at email@example.com but we may need to terminate services to you if we cannot communicate with you by email.